On Sunday, November 4, our garden was officially DONE. As community gardeners, we were required to have all our plant matter removed that day. It was chilly and the light got dim quite early, but Stephan and I got it done.
We harvested the few Brussels sprouts we had (very tiny ones — they just didn’t grow well), plus some kale and Swiss chard. And a couple of days later, I found a small pumpkin in our backyard garden.
But I think that’s truly it. I’m hoping my rosemary plant winters over and we can have fresh rosemary through to next spring, but as for actual gardening, that’s it.
But we can enjoy the things we canned and froze until we’re ready to plant again. Hooray!